Sunday, January 15, 2012

Red Like Me




Jacket- Thrift 
T-shirt- Forever 21
Skirt- Express
Shoes- Aldo
Necklace & Bracelet- Forever 21
Watch- Michael Kors

Let me introduce myself. My name is Alexion and I am a fashion obsessed girl just like the rest of the female and male population. I've been dreaming of starting a blog for some time now, couldn't stomach up the courage. Up until now I said fuck it and here I am writing my first post. 

Inspiration for this outfit was my new hair. Finding colors and hues that compliments the bright Rihanna red hair. Peach screamed out at me, and the pairing the shirt with the pointed toe wedges was a good start. To pull the two together was to wear the black long two way skirt (can be worn as a dress or skirt hints two way). Naturally I would of just worn the skirt, and shirt without the jacket, but it was 30 degrees outside. To finish  the look add touches of gold. Not much since the hair was the main statement.

-QG













No comments:

Post a Comment