Saturday, May 19, 2012

Styling Miss Daisy




Hey all yous! (Jersey style) 
Sad to say, but my summer has not yet begun. I desperately need a summer break to goof off, but the responsible and driven side of me took over. I enrolled to take summer classes for the first half of summer. I know what you guys are thinking--"two classes is cake". Trick please, taking a full semester and shrinking it down to 6 weeks isn't something to be taken lightly, or to slack off with. Nevertheless, I manage to find time to play every full moon. 

SN: When I was reviewing and editing these pictures. I couldn't stop thinking about how my shorts look like orange depends haha. They don't photograph that nicely, but I still love these "babe-magnet" shorts. 

Alexion




1 comment:

  1. Your photographs are lovely. I like this outfit a lot and your Jersey style!

    ReplyDelete